Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ladies and Gentleman,
         Please bear with me as i get the blog finally up and running. If you would like to do your own search on Christian's story, you can Google him at www.google.com---> christian choate or www.youtube.com---->christain choate. His story is everywhere, i would love for it to go national. Please join me in telling people about this beautiful Angels story by reccomending my blog to them. Another site has been very helpful. I want to give a huge hoo hah to Miss Sharon of www.angelizdsplace.com. She has done so much in raising awareness of child abuse. I myself have looked to her on two occasions to add two children i have found stories on. One of which is my 10 year old sons cousin. Thank you thank you thank you Miss Sharon! You gave me the mindset to set up this blog! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment